Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) staff will come to wards/clinics to talk to patients/relatives/carers regarding concerns that you may have.
The PALS team aims to help patients, carers, staff and the public by:
- Listening to your concerns about your care and providing support and help to resolve them
- Answering questions about your care in our hospitals
- Providing ‘on the spot help’ by giving advice, information and support
- Helping disabled patients who experience any difficulty in accessing our services
- Passing on your compliments to our staff
- Referring patients to the complaints department
Our PALS team, which covers the Lister, New QEII and Hertford County hospitals and the Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, is based at the Lister. The team can be contacted on 01438 285811 or [email protected].